Cheyenne Walking

Life, love, and the pursuit of happiness in a midwestern town coupled with the drama of a virtual Walk Across America. What more could you ask for?!

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006




Why I Don't Want Summer to End





A little off the topic- believe me Cheyenne had nothing to do with these beautiful flowers. But they are just one of the reasons I don't want summer to end. I received these plants for Mother's Day. My daughters, Amy, Megan, and Erin went together and got the plants and put them in three large planters for the front steps. They have given me joy every time I pull in the drive, feed the birds, or water the lawn. Yes, they are starting to look a little ragged, a little brown around the edges, and have a few less blooms. But, I 'll treasure them for as long as they last and with a little sadness - I'll remove the pots, empty them out, and store them in the garage for next year. I know, I know - it happens every year. And I know I'm rushing things a little bit, but I think I'm ready for spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home